Not open for further replies.

Major420

Players In Game Name CONSTANTLYFADED04 Attacking Uncap Unprovoked

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? Major42O-24-7

Date and time approximately 12-27-2022 12:43 AM PST

Offense committed CONSTANTLYFADED04 Attacking Uncap Unprovoked

Additional comments Prior to this footage, CONSTANTLYFADED04 was told Multiple time not to attack the Uncap...I have the receipts, I can share them with Admins.

These Violation Projects take lots of time to Review and create, lots of computer memory (I'm running out of space on disk drive) and lots of Rendering time and Uploading time to YouTube, therefore I'm streamlining my Violation submission to bare Minimum to justify the Ban-Hammer.

Recorded evidence via YouTube Video Link:

https://youtu.be/5Vz9RFhKB_Q

..........you weren't even close to being in the uncap initially. You spawned in the Battlefield plain and simple. You were fair game from the moment you spawned in on that flag. Also you threw a grenade which if and that's a BIG "IF" you were in the uncap and you did that, you would be considered firing out.

The uncap is your main base you can spawn in for vehicles. The place with no flags that can be captured. Hence it being called the "Uncap."

Last edited:
Also just to add. Returning to the uncap does not protect you from players shooting at you even if you have not fired a single bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back