Reporting Battlefield 4 Player CleetusTheFemboy

WifeBFFour

Players In Game Name CleetusTheFemboy

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ OPERATION LOCKER ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? 9isMine

Date and time approximately 10/17/2022, 9:00 PM CST

Offense committed Teleport glitching on five occasions.

Additional comments https://streamable.com/9xkwsx

If these are vouzou's or mouzou's they were accidental considering how shitty they are. If I wanted to vouzou or mouzou, I would be sliding across the room.

Last edited:
Those look accidental considering how shitty the slide was. If I wanted to vouzou or mouzou, I would be sliding across the room.
Almost forgetting that medkit vault, buddy. That's strictly a teleport and you did it anyway, but make excuses as you like lmao. Very curious to see that every single glitch was a "mistake" during combat that you didn't mean to do..

Last edited:
Almost forgetting that medkit vault, buddy. That's strictly a teleport and you did it anyway, but make excuses as you like lmao. Very curious to see that every single glitch was a "mistake" during combat that you didn't mean to do..
If you're using movement a lot they can absolutely be mistakes. Especially if you're doing the jump glitch that makes your optic reticle stay level a lot, which involves switching weapons and hitting crouch, just like the vouzou, so you can accidentally vouzou with it. I can make a video for you showing how its done accidentally.
Edit: Ill make it anyway because I'm bored rn.

If you're using movement a lot they can absolutely be mistakes. Especially if you're doing the jump glitch that makes your optic reticle stay level a lot, which involves switching weapons and hitting crouch, just like the vouzou, so you can accidentally vouzou with it. I can make a video for you showing how its done accidentally.
Edit: Ill make it anyway because I'm bored rn.
Nah. Accident or not you're still doing it mid-combat. Accidents happen few and far between and are rarely repeated, you did it over and over when you thought nobody was actually observing what you were doing.

Nah. Accident or not you're still doing it mid-combat. Accidents happen few and far between and are rarely repeated, you did it over and over when you thought nobody was actually observing what you were doing.
You didn't capture a single vouvou or mouzou on video. You captured trash animation glitches that took me nowhere because they were accidental. If I wanted to vouzou or mouzou I would, like I do on BZ4, and slide on the ground for a mile.

You didn't capture a single vouvou or mouzou on video. You captured trash animation glitches that took me nowhere because they were accidental. If I wanted to vouzou or mouzou I would, like I do on BZ4, and slide on the ground for a mile.
Mfw you act like the video itself didn't happen. Fact of the matter is that you did these in combat where they actually mattered. Xiuhpilli_ specifically got banned for abusing that exact same glitch with vaulting that you were seen doing on video. Pretend like you didn't do it all you want, I filmed it for a reason. No point in arguing with you anymore since you're gonna deny everything and act innocent, so I'll leave the judgement to actual admins.

Mfw you act like the video itself didn't happen. Fact of the matter is that you did these in combat where they actually mattered. Xiuhpilli_ specifically got banned for abusing that exact same glitch with vaulting that you were seen doing on video. Pretend like you didn't do it all you want, I filmed it for a reason. No point in arguing with you anymore since you're gonna deny everything and act innocent, so I'll leave the judgement to actual admins.
I'm not pretending anything. I was not using vouzou or mouzou. No teleportation happened at all in that video. If i was doing a vouzou or mouzou you would see me vault then disappear and teleport 20 feet away. The only think you recorded was three counts of DICE's fucky vaulting animations and two counts of me jumping over something.

ok, i got a point on the boy cleetus, if you wanna "hear me", i can say yes, the game is not well done in the case of the mechanic of vaulting over objects and the medband is a vaultable structure, (in this point yep if you want to jump around is not an intention have a vault on the med occasionally you play a certain method and when you use the medband the model stay on the ground (and it that momment you can't jump) and when the game allows you to jump, you jump in the direction of the medband doing that vault shit thing)

and when he are on the E flag, he only jump or vault and fall of the fking railing and just you can see that "glitched visual", but in fact, is not a teleport, and all the ppl do it; is in the case of you vaulting a surface and you don't want to go up that surface, is in the fact you stay in the edge vaulted and you come back to the floor.

i have so much mistakes on that and is literally a error of the game, a normal person "can do it" in some moment of the match.

pd: for real, im learning enlgish, so, if you see a error, is a mistake of a new speaker xd

Back