Reporting Battlefield 4 Player AnimeSniper1127 Intentionally attacking Enemy Main

MrMGM

Players In Game Name AnimeSniper1127 Intentionally attacking Enemy Main

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | BF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? PlayMrMGM

Date and time approximately 2023.02.26 - 17.59.28.03 PST

Offense committed Attacking Enemy Main

Additional comments Video Evidence: https://youtu.be/sBaJZ58hPTk

Before you started recording were you sitting in UNCAP as the AA taking down aircraft?

I know this doesn't give him the right to destroy other vehicles I am just curious.

Before you started recording were you sitting in UNCAP as the AA taking down aircraft?

I know this doesn't give him the right to destroy other vehicles I am just curious.
I had just acquired the AA after being killed outside uncap. I did fire upon 1 Jet and 1 Chopper that were trolling our uncap and intended to leave uncap. Further I would not report player had he come after me since I had fired. Note: our team had no flags, and I was trying to get them to back off.

I have questioin :D
what is uncaps :S ...
Uncap is spawn. Otherwise known as the Uncappable spawn point. Whether it be a base, an aircraft carrier, etc.

I had just acquired the AA after being killed outside uncap. I did fire upon 1 Jet and 1 Chopper that were trolling our uncap and intended to leave uncap. Further I would not report player had he come after me since I had fired. Note: our team had no flags, and I was trying to get them to back off.

I see. Ill give the player a timeout to learn their lesson. Thanks for the info.

Back