WarWraith

Donator
Players In Game Name 1eyedwilli3

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? Darth_Yeet

Date and time approximately 21:16 on 10 AUG 2023

Offense committed Jet ramming

Additional comments He jet rammed on Hainan All Maps. He nosed directly at SpectreGarrus and myself (as seen in the clip) on the boat and bailed out at the last second nearly killing us, parachuted and shot and killed SpectreGarrus when he landed. I then shot him in his pilot suit. Also, this is not the first time he has been banned for jet ramming.

Hello, After reviewing the video, It does show him trying to go up, 1eyedwilli3 is my father, A disabled combat vet serving in Iraq, and Afghanistan. He can barely feel in his hands and that affects his playstyle. As long as i have known my father i do my best to watch out for him. I'm doing that now. He isn't " famous " for jet ramming. He hasn't even been banned for that. I don't know where you guys got that. Only punishments he has had is for accidental racial slur filter trip, and they were lifted. Yes it may of looked like a jet ram to you, It may of been. He has been playing this since i was probably in the age range of 4 - 7. He's an honest player. He has been playing TBG servers for many years. Dunno where you got bad ideas of him from.. That's all i have to say.

He broke the rules, end of story. I'm combat Vet also, but I don't use it as an excuse to be a shitty person or break rules. He also is suppose to be banned for the racial slur as stated in the report Frank posted too.

He broke the rules, end of story. I'm combat Vet also, but I don't use it as an excuse to be a shitty person or break rules. He also is suppose to be banned for the racial slur as stated in the report Frank posted too.
Negative, old report, Irishian lifted. Also, tell me what happens when someone gets hit with a TV missile? Exactly what happened with Willi, you got a video of that? and also, My dad's not a shitty person...

Their account also traces back to multiple accounts that are BF4DB banned. Aimbot and linked accounts.

- Powpowpowitsa45​

- DirtcarRacer1992​

- DirtTracker1992​

Explain?

If he dropped a racial slur, he's a shitty person. BTW... TV missile blows a plane up, not disable.. Try again. If he's a combat Vet, he needs some integrity and should hold to the rules more than the next person. I don't believe Irish would ever lift a racial ban.

Negative, old report, Irishian lifted.

Their account also traces back to multiple accounts that are BF4DB banned. Aimbot and linked accounts.

- Powpowpowitsa45​

- DirtcarRacer1992​

- DirtTracker1992​

Explain?

Dad's only got 1 bf4 account, Both of those accounts you state use 1992, dad was born in 85'.

also, your gonna have to explain to me who those accounts are, and the method you searched for those. Check those IPs.

Dad's only got 1 bf4 account, Both of those accounts you state use 1992, dad was born in 85'.

also, your gonna have to explain to me who those accounts are, and the method you searched for those. Check those IPs.
And yet. It shows the same IP for his account and those that are connected to it.

DM me the ip.

You're getting on my nerves. You're commenting on reports and have nothing to go on. Stop trying to counter what people are saying, stop arguing with the senior admins - they have more info than you do. Stop. You have to butt into everything.

You're getting on my nerves. You're commenting on reports and have nothing to go on. Stop trying to counter what people are saying, stop arguing with the senior admins - they have more info than you do. Stop. You have to butt into everything.

I'm defending my father. I'm actually handling it privately now. I'm trying to learn the info.

Alright here is where this is going to end. The video is clear and just. If your fathers intent was to keep flying upwards then he wouldn't have intentionally bailed to get kills.

Banning for 2 days whilst we look into how he was unbanned for the racial slur. Irish is firmly against the use of slurs and would not lift a ban for one without a VERY VERY good reason.

If he wishes to make an appeal then we can discuss further there. This post is a gongshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back