Players In Game Name SoyDangerChilote

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? X-Bull_Rock79-X

Date and time approximately 02/11/2023

Offense committed blocking the BMP spawn

Additional comments laying on the ground blocking the spawn

One more for this player's collection.
In addition to this, he keeps offending players, they can check his chats. I think he needs to be educated a little. We all have the same rights in the game.
Check the chat, constantly offending
I attach a video so you can see what his behavior is like in the game.

One more for this player's collection.
In addition to this, he keeps offending players, they can check his chats. I think he needs to be educated a little. We all have the same rights in the game.
Check the chat, constantly offending
I attach a video so you can see what his behavior is like in the game.
Evidently he doesn't like you riding with him, He's done that to me before I just don't repair a more help him anymore.

He believes that the LAV is only for him, he needs a punishment so that he respects the other players.

He believes that the LAV is only for him, he needs a punishment so that he respects the other players.
He's been banned for a few days before doing what he does but after the string wears off he is back at it doing what he does.

Even when we have to tolerate this player bothering the players, preventing the development of the game, disrespecting them.
I think it's time to give it a corrective. It is not once, it is many times that he has incorrect attitudes

Attachments

• Danger.jpg
    Danger.jpg
    647.1 KB · Views: 8
This is Chimbombo back at it again, ban evading on his 5th+ account.

This player has been confirmed to be linked to a banned account, known for ban evasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back