Reporting Battlefield 3 Player RegretItYet

Steinbulle

Players In Game Name RegretItYet

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Date and time approximately 02/11/2023

Offense committed aimbot abuse with shotgun

Additional comments almost a week full of this guy using aimbot and wallhack at every single map

We have no video evidence to review, only their stats and with shotguns it's quite difficult to tell. Do you have any gameplay footage?

It makes it difficult for me to record videos because of my hardware, but I can tell you that something is not right with that player.
I'm not the best but I've been playing bf3 for a long time and I know when someone is playing with cheats.
You can ban him and have him host your game videos. Is this possible?
Thanks

It makes it difficult for me to record videos because of my hardware, but I can tell you that something is not right with that player.
I'm not the best but I've been playing bf3 for a long time and I know when someone is playing with cheats.
Thanks
hmm

Last edited:
Thanks
Medal.tv is a very low performance tasking option. It doesn't record constantly but caches the last 10 ( or however long of a replay ) you choose and when you hit the button to replay converts the cache into a file. You can also choose to upload to your medal.tv account and we can view them via those links. Its a quick and easy option.

He's cheating, either with some sort of aimbot, damage mod, no recoil or no spread. Under his current alias "whateverokay-fp" on battlelog there's a lot of inconsistencies in the stats, some weapons with 1-2 KPM, and others with 3-4 and the most extreme outlier being the M27, with 119 kills, 7.03 KPM, 50% accuracy and 3.36% headshots, indicating an aimbot to the chest seen in this image: .

Played also a bazaar round against him where he was using the P90 with the suppressor, and at any range you would feel him hitting you precisely like a truck.

If whateverokay-fp is his other account he was playing the other day after his ban started.

If whateverokay-fp is his other account he was playing the other day after his ban started.
Same player different name. Our ban system had a glitch and the ban wore off a little early. If they begin acting up again let us know and we will instate another ban.

Back