Not open for further replies.

WhiteLight593

Players In Game Name PERFEKTION

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? WhiteLight593

Date and time approximately 6/8/22 11:50PM

Offense committed Evading ban for racism

Additional comments tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-battlefield-3-player-neonnnnnngenesis.64885/

Not seeing this player attached to the banned account in question.

Why do you think it's him?

I just edited your post. Do not publicly post IP's.

Of course I have checked his IP's. This isn't our first rodeo.

I ask again. Why do you think it's him?

I just edited your post. Do not publicly post IP's.

Of course I have checked his IP's. This isn't our first rodeo.

I ask again. Why do you think it's him?

How else am I suppose to prove it's him? ACI has a confirmed IP link for this player for both accounts.

Again, Edited your post.

Since you can't seem to follow basic rules and instructions I am going to lock this report. Good day.

Update:

Going to other Admins and complaining about me won't get you very far. In fact nowhere at all.

However I'll spell it out to you.

It's in general poor taste to post anyone's personal information (IP addressed or GUIDS) publicly. Like seriously.....

That's why I removed the 2 comments. Guilty or not nobody should be subject to any potential issues because someone decided it's perfectly OK to post that information. If you are going to do it, next time edit the images so a portion is blocked out and won't reveal too much.

And lastly you failed to answer my question and failed to follow instruction from my comments. Therefore we (I) wasn't going to waste anymore of my time.

I did find the connection to the player through a different service we use. Not one I used originally. He is banned.

Next time, listen to what we are asking and follow the directions we give.

Thank you,

Irish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back