Reporting Battlefield 3 Player Neziwi (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan1055

Players In Game Name Neziwi (PC)

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? dominator58

Date and time approximately 12/1/2022 2:26PM

Offense committed Boosting / Cheating - I shot an M320 directly at him. 10 feet away, approximately and it barely fazed him. That's impossible to take a direct hit and not die.

Additional comments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Didn't bother recording w/ OBS for handcam but here's 9mins of shadowplay from that match. Not sure about the M320 instance but M320 is probably a bit inconsistent, since grenades in this game can kill through walls or land next to someone for zero damage.

Didn't bother recording w/ OBS for handcam but here's 9mins of shadowplay from that match. Not sure about the M320 instance but M320 is probably a bit inconsistent, since grenades in this game can kill through walls or land next to someone for zero damage.
There was nothing inconsistent about the M320. I hit you directly with it and you keep moving. You were next to the ATM so you were pinned.

So, I don't see anything wrong with his gameplay personally, from his videos. And unfortunately without any video proof from your end of you shooting him and it doing nothing. There isn't anything we can act on at this time.

In the future i suggest recording your game in order to properly submit a report as we require proof of some kind to go off on.
Medal [medal.tv]
BandiCam [bandicam.com] // Action! [mirillis.com]
Fraps [fraps.com]´// Dxtory [dxtory.com]
Playclaw [playclaw.com] // Open Broadcaster Software [obsproject.com]
Livestream [livestream.com] // Xsplit [xsplit.com]
Shadowplay[geforce.com/geforce-experience/shadowplay]

These are a few suggestions of different app's you can use. ( Credits - 2tartu )

So, I don't see anything wrong with his gameplay personally, from his videos. And unfortunately without any video proof from your end of you shooting him and it doing nothing. There isn't anything we can act on at this time.

In the future i suggest recording your game in order to properly submit a report as we require proof of some kind to go off on.
Medal [medal.tv]
BandiCam [bandicam.com] // Action! [mirillis.com]
Fraps [fraps.com]´// Dxtory [dxtory.com]
Playclaw [playclaw.com] // Open Broadcaster Software [obsproject.com]
Livestream [livestream.com] // Xsplit [xsplit.com]
Shadowplay[geforce.com/geforce-experience/shadowplay]

These are a few suggestions of different app's you can use. ( Credits - 2tartu )
Thank you. Appreciate the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back