Not open for further replies.

Mapnox_metro

Players In Game Name m320Noob

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? Mapnox

Date and time approximately 07-08-2021

Offense committed aimbot , wallhacking

Additional comments he was killing everyone headshot with the sniper, between the smoke explosions, suppression etc, everyone was complaining about him on the server. it was too obvious
has 55% headshots with the jng90 https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/m320Noob

Hi,

this guy just killed me from base without a weapon. I was on machine gun on top of train and killed over 20 enemies to the right of C. I killed him couple of times. So I all of a sudden died. No weapon was shown. The game said m320noob KILLED Casey rybackk, no weapon. Look at the kill feed to confirm this. Kill camera showed he was in his base as assault 150 meters away, could not even see me.

The only other time I died like that was when I was killed by admin. The message says something like "@admin KILLED @player808

I provoked him I guess and he acted out. In the chat he say "It's normal when you want to camp", then he asked his team "Do you want to go A?", and he killed about 70 people in 5 minutes to retake all 3 flags as US.

I didn't not want to start brand new report when I saw this one. It is happening now: 5 Eastern Time on BF3 metro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back