Not open for further replies.

Caaammmm

Players In Game Name LeeChrlstmas

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? Caaammmm

Date and time approximately December 9

Offense committed Wall hack

Additional comments People complained that this player was using cheats, then he ran straight at me and fired while I was hiding with no line of sight, after which he ran from the scene. He didn't shoot the other booths, only the one I was hiding in. Please watch the full clip, it's only 1:34 min.

Last edited:
Players In Game Name LeeChrlstmas

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? Caaammmm

Date and time approximately December 9

Offense committed Wall hack

Additional comments People complained that this player was using cheats, then he ran straight at me and fired while I was hiding with no line of sight, after which he ran from the scene. He didn't shoot the other booths, only the one I was hiding in. Please watch the full clip, it's only 1:34 min.

Here are few more one shot clips of Lee. For what its worth he was in the other server the other day and wasn't doing well. Called me a hacker bla bla bla and today shows up with SKS and is one shotting with it. Also believe he was wall hacking cuz he found me a couple of times when i was hiding as well before i started recording

https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/sessions/9704095

Last edited:
Good news (and bad depending on who is reading this), LeeChrlstmas is actually RAMBlTO, who is also VinVita - now seeing as RAMBITO never appealed his ban on this server for glitching, and instead created an alt to circumvent it, he gets a permanent time out on all his accounts on all of our servers.......

For reference:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back