Reporting Battlefield 3 Player I dont know who cheating right now

tonysoprano

Players In Game Name I dont know who cheating right now

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? TonySoprano7777

Date and time approximately Right now

Offense committed Someone is cheating, but I dont know who, all enemies are spotted in mini map. Dont know how to find out the cheater.

Additional comments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Can you post the link to the battle report for that round?

I don't know if it's the same game, but here was one with spot hack in this one:

I thought it was Ganji_Club (level 36), guy who accuses others of hacking, but is somewhat suspect himself. Example:

Almost all headshots last couple of days, someone to keep an eye on for sure

Can you post the link to the battle report for that round?

Same round in the chat a player named Gabriel something was automatically banned by admin tool. Thats what it said in General Chat.

Then couple minutes later a player joined the server named GabrielStifler7 with rank 1.

He is last in US team in the battlelog.

I accused him but Im not sure, maybe a coincidence.

I think the spot hack only works while the player is in game and alive. If you review that round, just see who died at the same time the spot hack turns off. Even though a couple of players may have died about the same time as the hack turning off, there should be a close correlation to just one player, as no two players would likely die at the same time the spot hack turns off, over and over. Not sure if this is true but the admin's should be able to check this.

at least how many mavs and tugs per team were scattered across the map? it is important to know that anyway

I have seen none! and if 24 out of 24 players from enemy team are spotted , something is wrong! Especially the ones in redzone!

I think it was the ganji boy who got banned recently, his gobla stats are horrible but he played games of 80-6 72-6 of that style, possibly he was using aimbot

Back