Reporting Battlefield 3 Player https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/enjoymybaIls/stats/858517968/pc/

RYG

Players In Game Name https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/enjoymybaIls/stats/858517968/pc/

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? lRYGl

Date and time approximately March 2, 2024 approx 4:45am NDT

Offense committed no matter where I spawned, they were right there to kill me. I'm done playing on your servers. the lack of admins is ridiculous. you're spread too thin with all these servers. then you rely on people to donate to keep the server alive? fuck that shit. do your job and monitor the servers YOU wanted. ps: Renata is a cunt

Additional comments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

One; Admins have lives.
Two; Most of our members play BF4 / battlebit, BF3 is an old and dying game. There are still a few dedicated BF3 members but they are not always active.
Three; If you were to report this in our discord with PROOF. ( None shown here ) You would get a faster response.
Four; Bashing our members on the forums will only result in you yourself getting shown the door
Five; 200w (1).gif

Seeing as you refused to post any proof whatsoever. There is nothing I can do on this one.

Do not close this thread. I am uploading proof atm. 3 minutes

Last edited:
clip 1 you see him fly into the tank for a few frames on left of screen
clip 2 get in tank it gets bad lucked
clip 3 hear him rapid fire rpg and see him flying
clip 4+ damage hack / 1 frame deaths

quality poop. can upload to youtube if needed

clip 1 you see him fly into the tank for a few frames on left of screen
clip 2 get in tank it gets bad lucked
clip 3 hear him rapid fire rpg and see him flying
clip 4+ damage hack / 1 frame deaths

quality poop. can upload to youtube if needed
Thank you for providing actual actionable proof, Banned.

This player was never banned properly. He returned 13 hours later under the name "myholeistight" and continued cheating before quitting.

He has since renamed again and is under the name "Hobzzzzy" (but has yet to play under that alias).

Back