Reporting Battlefield 3 Player HankHill44Magnum (ID renamed to 14thCryptonian)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottishBattleAxe

Donator
Players In Game Name HankHill44Magnum (ID renamed to 14thCryptonian)

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? ScottishBattleAxe

Date and time approximately 2/18/24 9 to 10pm ET approx

Offense committed Multiple offences: griefing, toxicity in chat, ramming, and harassment.

Additional comments Hank has gone deeper into asshole territory than the average player gets. Much of his attitude and offences tonight stem from the recent report on the player moisture-manager that got him banned (for repeated glitching). Upon my arrival into the server tonight hank attacked me from the start in chat regarding the decision to ban moisture-manager. I explained the rules. Eventually after I directed him to view that other reports video evidence he acknowledged why moisture-manager got banned, but then continued targeting his BS in chat to me all game then capped it off by ramming my MAA (he was on same team as me) to disable it, knowing I'd need to rep. You can see in the vid I knew this was about to happen. then he steals it, and taunts in chat how it's all ok "what am i doing wrong" (paraphrasing). So griefing, toxicity in chat, ramming, and harassment. And FWIW he strongly believes his and moistures glitching is perfectly acceptable and fails to grasp the impact on gameplay.

Videos to follow. You'll see his chat in tonight's log.

Last edited:

Let me know if you want the 28 min version but that'd just be for chat log which I believe you can pull.

hank deleted battlelog.PNG

He removed me as a friend right after the game and has now done whatever causes this. Not sure if just renamed or deleted account or what. Detective work may be needed to see what he resurfaces as

View attachment 20821

He removed me as a friend right after the game and has now done whatever causes this. Not sure if just renamed or deleted account or what. Detective work may be needed to see what he resurfaces as
Hank probably removed you because you are the worlds biggest snitch. YOU were being toxic, you never share the AA or repaired him when he needed it, you whore it entire games. It's your way or the highway, you sit right in base or just on the outside of spawn, ima get flak for it but maybe you should be watching out for the players who physically cheat instead of people who barely affect the gameplay by using a wack ass glitch, don't see people getting banned for using the bipod on LMG while having their entire bodies phasing into the ground or pillar, or people moving like its cod MW2 with that weird ass strafe mechanic making it nearly impossible to hit them

You weren't even in the game lol. Every claim you make is untrue. Y'all are basically just ranting at this point. Time to lock this one up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back