Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? ostrypsychiatryk

Date and time approximately now

Offense committed dmg, spothack

Additional comments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INSwU5FV0Ig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNr2WCSI2Mc
would be nice if the admin on the server would be a little bit more responsive

Oh and btw. evgeny1993 is mohov1 as they are from the same place Mytishchi, Russia, evgeny is naturally playing in the same squad as his friend jblserver who is still not banned :)

Players In Game Name Evgeny1993

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? ostrypsychiatryk

Date and time approximately now

Offense committed dmg, spothack

Additional comments
would be nice if the admin on the server would be a little bit more responsive
While we look into this, please note that we are a community run organization. We have families, work, and general lives.... we do not have the ability to patrol servers 24/7.

i understand that, however i was talking about the admin that already was playing on the server, also, when i reported mohov i also reported jbl who still somehow isn't banned, even though his friend got banned multiple times, and that was months ago

He also mentioned the deaths of Evgeny1993, once from a gunshot and the other from behind a wall

Yes, I was on the server at the time, but I did not see him hack or see any sus actions on his part as you say, therefore I Don't ban people just because somebody says to ban someone.

he played on 2 or 3 accounts in the span of 2 rounds, you banned him twice or once already and he kept on rejoining with new accounts, he got called out for doing the same thing, all you had to do was to check his account and who he plays with as you were in the same team as him, but i don't want to argue about stupid things like that as it's pointless, regards :)

Just comment, unfortunately I don't have much chance to record the game, but I can assure you that I will kill myself behind the wall.

Back