Not open for further replies.

Moist-Master

Players In Game Name emperorLlGHT and EXLA

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? moist

Date and time approximately 2/23/24 2200

Offense committed possible macro, maphack, multi hack

Additional comments players have a ridiculously high K/D on vehicle oriented maps, have 200-250 ping, bullets fail to register and because they have such retarded ping it often feels like its a 1 shot kill, would like for them to have a ban so they can appeal it but these players have been causing issues for years on servers like TBG, JAH, XN (no longer with us) WBKS (also gone). no I dont' have pictures, the forums are filled with reports of these 2 going back as far as pre 2020

And on all of those reports there is no proof.

Their stats have always fallen within limits of the realm of possibility.

so what your saying is its perfectly fine to be super soldiers dominating wherever they go, they have the ability to sway every loss to a W, and when they do get balanced, they quit and rejoin on the same team? thats kinda wack son

Also. You have yet to show us any actionable proof only a "possibility".

This does not happen. We have balance immunity so we cannot be balanced.
so what your saying is your only going to be on a stacked team no matter what, hella fair ima just show myself out to shitsville

so what your saying is your only going to be on a stacked team no matter what, hella fair ima just show myself out to shitsville
As @SRQea already stated, record video if you believe them to be cheating and then share that video with us. When you do that, please open a new report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back