Status
Not open for further replies.

gflroy

Players In Game Name Coregamer97

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? GFL_RoyHalladay

Date and time approximately September 9th, 2021 from 6:00 PM CST to 6:30 PM CST

Offense committed I'm not blaming Core directly here, but there is something preventing damage to them in Battlefield 3. I've uploaded a video of this showing it directly here:

The first incident happens at 1:25 in and you can see I put quite a bit of ammo into them and it did nothing.

Other incidents:

- 2:12
- 3:57

Additional comments Again, I am not blaming Core directly here, but I have not seen this before happen in Battlefield 3 so consistently and this is the only player it was happening to. I'm not sure if this is a glitch in BF3 or if the user is using something such as a hack to do so.

My Discord is cdeacon#6401 if you want to add me and talk to me there about this.

P.S. most of my teammates were saying the same thing as well indicating I wasn't the only one having this issue with them.

Several additional pieces of evidence of Coregamer97 having no hit registration:

One may argue that it's related to lag; however, Coregamer97 plays from Germany and often has a ping of around 100ms. It is a very unlikely possibility that lag is causing no hit registration.

However, according to server logs, the player did die to a variety of weapons in said round, including from assault rifles (e.g. M16A3, AN-94, AEK-971), grenades (i.e. M67 and M320), vehicles (e.g. MAV), shotguns, and snipers. It seems to suggest that he toggles hit registration on and off to avoid arousing suspicion.

Several players who frequent the server regularly have also mentioned in-game chat of this player having no hit registration:
TimeNameMessage
Sep 9, 2021 6:16:01 pmTheVapingMayoyeah hes flinching from the bullets but no damage
Sep 9, 2021 6:15:02 pmItsWonkyyok my shots are not hitting what
Sep 9, 2021 6:10:50 pmArkhangelkvWTF Theres is someone in game no marker just running around and floating WTF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back