Reporting Battlefield 3 Player cd1fda54090313f3

ItsaGrumpyCat

Players In Game Name cd1fda54090313f3

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? ItsaGrumpyCat

Date and time approximately 11:10AM NZT

Offense committed Glitching in ceiling of metro map

Additional comments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

They need a life, the game came out in 2011, small group left in the game. Wrong game to look for attention but they learn a few exploits and they feel powerful. Little children.

The group called JAH is responsible for the attacks in bf3. My source has informed me.

Somehow they feel like attacking others to funnel players to their servers is the answer.

Which makes sense why they are not experiencing any issues.

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of the JAH-Warriors servers and someone in our community send me the link to this thread and I'm really wondering how anyone can have the idea of accusing us we should attack others servers.
The idea that we would attack other people's servers couldn't be further from reality as we're also experiencing attacks over the past 10 years (more or less). And just give me one reasonable reason why we would attack your servers?!
Since someone sent me this thread I've never heard about you guys and also you're providing servers in US and ours are located in germany. That makes no sense at all.

I would therefore be very interested to know how you came up with the idea that we would attack your servers. We have absolutely no interest in attacking any servers or messing with any communities. Firstly, we simply don't have enough time for such bullshit and secondly, we have zero interest.

I hope we can resolve the matter. Our doors are open at all times and we are ready for an open dialogue. So just contact us or reply here.

Kind regards

Hello,

Please add me on discord fast7379 and we will discuss.

I also messaged one of your members "Alekann" but never heard back.

Hello,

Please add me on discord fast7379 and we will discuss.

I also messaged one of your members "Alekann" but never heard back.
Alekann also rarely has time and is not online very often.

Added you on discord.

on the same topic of people abusing roof glitch what if i see a person usign the glitch but is on other server altugh they also play on this one do that also count as an offense?

If they are doing something they shouldnt be doing in another server then no. If they are known cheaters and stats proves it then we can add them manually.

If they are doing something they shouldnt be doing in another server then no. If they are known cheaters and stats proves it then we can add them manually.
so unless stats even i haveproof of them cheating on other server like aimbot glitch and what not it doesnt count?

No simple rule breaking that happens on another server does not automatically apply to our server

Back