Not open for further replies.

Mapnox_metro

Players In Game Name CaseyElectabuzz

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? Mapnox

Date and time approximately 26-07-2021

Offense committed aimbot and hack stats, new account etc, multihack

Additional comments https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/CaseyElectabuzz/stats/1003808634513/pc/
new account with statistics of hacker completely killing everyone of headshot with an m16 without accessories lol

Some context/things for admins to consider...

His GLOBAL Kills Per Minute is at 3.29. Quite high but seems to only play Metro. A 3.3kpm is achievable on Metro, but difficult.

The Kills Per Minute on his weapons are alarming. Several over 6kpm. But this is misleading. He has "boosted" the KPM stats of his weapons by having defibs equipped when not shooting at people.

How do I know this? Because he has 6H 39M played but adding up the time he has on his weapons it comes out at 4H 25M. Meaning 1/3 of his time he doesn't have a gun out. With no time in vehicles the only culprit is having defibs equipped.

Very low headshot kill ratios. AEK971 and AK74 (his 1st and 4th most used weapons) for example have only 8% headshot kill ratio. His other guns tend to be a bit high but still well below average (average around 20-25% on automatics). Some other weapons have ridiculously low hskr... his RPK and UMP hskr at 2% and 4% (only 50 kills on these but it's a new account).

Perhaps indicating an aimbot set to only bodyshots?

Also found his youtube by name searching. No BF3 gameplay but he has a short BF1 clip (meaning he isn't new to BF). Also some PC COD gameplay, could look at it to see if he is good or not idk

EDIT: Looking at TBG stat page his top 5 weapons: AEK, M16, AK, AKS, RPK all have between 2% and 8% headshot kill ratio (honestly your site is so confusing with how it labels headshot kill ratio under HpK lol). Really smells like an aimbot configured for the body. I mean find me another player with hskr that incredibly low.

EDIT#2: Also the History page (https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/CaseyElectabuzz/history) shows that the player in question had 27.37% headshot ratio for the first 453 kills of their playtime. Since then they have kill another 862 people and their total headshot ratio has dropped all the way to 14.52%. Doing the maths, the past 862 kills (of their total 1315) have had a 7.8% hskr. Why the sudden massive change?

Last edited:
I suspect that may be that, he was killing with metal sights from far away without accessories or anything and the whole server was complaining about him, I just comply with reporting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back