Not open for further replies.

cupcakesandmuffins

Players In Game Name BicMoneyYeah

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? NoobletOmlette

Date and time approximately February 26, 19:00

Offense committed Circumventing previous bans

Additional comments The reported player is from Odessa, Texas. The only other players who also play from this city are Muakhaha and LegionCuba, both of who were banned for cheating. This is a new account with 15 hours of playtime.

The IPs compared to this player to Muakhaha/LegionCuba are different. However, a similarity between all IPs is that they all are provided by Grande Communications, and are geolocated in Odessa, Texas. With the city having a population of roughly 114 thousand, it seems unlikely that another player from this city will be playing BF3 and on this server.

This player seems to have appeared after Muakhaha and LegionCuba were banned. Since public server logs do not go far back as I'd like to check, I would appreciate an admin confirming whether this player did start frequenting the server after Muakhaha's and LegionCuba's last visit to the server.

Thanks for your post, @BicMoney. It is an assumption that I am associating this account with Muakhaha/LegionCuba, which may not be the case at all. This is why I'm asking the admins to do a double-check. If you are not associated with those accounts, then you're more than welcome to join and play.

I've compared chat logs between:

BicMoneyYeah - https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/9922027
and
Muakhaha -https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/9868062

The logs look like they use the same chat "patterns" or "use" of terms. Also both have mix of English and Spanish. Both players use common terms such as "ur" ,"rev", "fck" as well as several miss-spelled words. I know this is circumstantial however I'm convinced this is the same player. I find it very suspicious that this player just suddenly started playing immediately after Muakhaha was banned.

Capture2.JPG

I've compared chat logs between:

BicMoneyYeah - https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/9922027
and
Muakhaha -https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/9868062

The logs look like they use the same chat "patterns" or "use" of terms. Also both have mix of English and Spanish. Both players use common terms such as "ur" ,"rev", "fck" as well as several miss-spelled words. I know this is circumstantial however I'm convinced this is the same player. I find it very suspicious that this player just suddenly started playing immediately after Muakhaha was banned.

View attachment 18742
no sabia que usar palabras que usan todos y ser bilingue era sinonimo de ser alguien, haha, so Are you becoming obsessed or you don't even know what excuse to look for?
ill leave here anoth video ,don't forget you said i was cheating
View attachment 2x1.mp4

He is definitely the same idiot hahaha! You can try hiding your cheats forever and you'll still be a easy player to kill. Classic of him to bitch about an94 macro and shotgun slug cheaters (Eg. Chat: 1 slug 3 kills? cheater hacker) when he's the biggest coward, using cheats to appear good. His twitch gameplay just.... doesnt make sense in a competitive viewpoint and looks extremely unnatural. I know you are going to buy another account to cheat, but hey everyone knows he's a coward!

Seems interesting he cut out the clips on twitch before he went full aimbot. I got concrete, better, lengthier evidence than this. Msg me if you want one.

Bicmoney
1646157361046.png

Muakhaha
1646157687783.png

Last edited:
He is definitely the same idiot hahaha! You can try hiding your cheats forever and you'll still be a easy player to kill. Classic of him to bitch about an94 macro and shotgun slug cheaters (Eg. Chat: 1 slug 3 kills? cheater hacker) when he's the biggest coward, using cheats to appear good. His twitch gameplay just.... doesnt make sense in a competitive viewpoint. I know you are going to buy another account to cheat, but hey everyone knows he's a coward!

Seems interesting he cut out the clips on twitch before he went full aimbot.

Bicmoney
View attachment 18746
wht the h are you talking about? every time i cut the strea is cuse im leavi the game so stop talkin sht.
btw i dont stream to be compe cuse im not a pro i just play when i hv time and i just prove i dont cheat but anyw there is all the videos doing a lot of kill withou use cheats,an94 and slugs being just a regular player...so i dont get it...

i wont answ anyth else,im gonna play rn,see u

Locked for now. Will address soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back