Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamProton

Players In Game Name 1BoomTownLane

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? AdamProton

Date and time approximately 09/22/2021 1025CST

Offense committed Ceiling glitch at B. 1BoomTownLane kept trying to take B when he was in the ceiling. I had to go up there to find out who it was and get rid of him and left once I killed him.

Additional comments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Last edited:
I'm super confused since this used to be your in game name?

I'm super confused since this used to be your in game name
You are correct. I've mentioned this before in here as well to him. You can see that name tied to me here under Linked Assessments on the right. https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/adamproton. Obviously I can't shoot then kill myself in the game. Not a big deal though that he took my old name. The part that bothers me the most about it is when someone tries to make me look bad when that's not my in game name anymore. and people still think it's actually me when it's not. I had to glitch in a level to find out who it is and stop them from cheating and taking flags when we clearly cannot find anyone on the flag. That's when I KNEW someone was in the ceiling. There was another player that kept glitching his MAV in the ceiling too and spotting us from above. I could see his MAV through the ceiling.

I know I shouldn't have gone up there but I don't know of any other way to take care of and find out who exploiters are like this. Suppose I could have gone on Discord to report it. But I figured you all might be busy with other things and he might have left before it was too late and then there wouldn't be this evidence showing how he is being a dishonest player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back