Status
Not open for further replies.

RatoZero

Players In Game Name Gingerasaur

Which Game? Battlebit Remastered

Which Server? Other

What is your in game name? BattleBit Remastered

Date and time approximately 03/09/2024

Offense committed takes the tank to stay in the "safe zone" and still gets xenophobic and racist comments, when it comes up that I was from Brazil on my steam

Additional comments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Parking the tank in the safe zone is not explicitly against the rules and his chat log contains nothing of what you say. He responded twice with innocent stuff, he's barely even talked in our server.

Parking the tank in the safe zone is not explicitly against the rules and his chat log contains nothing of what you say. He responded twice with innocent stuff, he's barely even talked in our server.
Voice man...

But don't worry, I no longer play on a server that accepts this type of attitude as racism and I hope the developer does something, since the admin of a rented server can't do the least

Voice man...

But don't worry, I no longer play on a server that accepts this type of attitude as racism and I hope the developer does something, since the admin of a rented server can't do the least
Then why didnt you record it? We cant help if we dont have evidence of what you say is happening. It's the pretty obvious thing to do. "Innocent until proven guilty." Dont get mad at us for your own fault.

As was mentioned, without voice recording we will not just ban someone arbitrarily-- you didn't even report them in-game for toxic voice chat.

We take complaints seriously, but we also need some sort of evidence to corroborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back