Battlefield 2
The name of the server
TBG ALL MAPS
Date/time:
March 19- 11:40 PM Eastern Time
Player(s) name

Dont-run1989

Offense committed
TK for plane. He didn't blow me up but blew up two other teammates taking off with C4.
Evidence
None but my word.
Comments Sometimes it feels like it's just getting rid of pebbles on a beach.

Now this prick is putting down C4 at the plane so if anyone else but him gets in he blows it up... ugg

Hey this was retalliation against another C4 player that was there at the same time.

I only broke the rule to get back at that guy

Please unban ill report situations like this on here in the future.

Thanks

I see Don't run 1989 is back in the game... nice job convincing them to let you back in with this pile of BS. I saw very CLEARLY what you did.

Hey this was retalliation against another C4 player that was there at the same time.

I only broke the rule to get back at that guy

Please unban ill report situations like this on here in the future.

Thanks

I don't see where you have a current ban in place but either way there is no excuse I don't care what the reason is you are not permitted to use C4 against a teammate period! If you had a problem with another player you should have come to the site to report them and not take matters in to your own hands.

If I find out again that you team killed for a vehicle or for any reason you will be banned and this time it will not be removed, so don't bother appealing. I say than not because I have the final word here but because I have been with the clan long enough now to know that even if you go over my head to upper management they will not remove your ban again.

Follow the damn rules!

I see Don't run 1989 is back in the game... nice job convincing them to let you back in with this pile of BS. I saw very CLEARLY what you did.

Rest assured myself and the other admins will be keeping a close eye on him from now on.

Johenric I know they can say what you want to hear so admins can lift the bans. He didn't convince me at all. Rule breakers/asshats usually get one chance to fix their BS. After that ban stays.

Understood guys. Thanks again for being so attentive to your server. To us that love BF2, and hopefully soon BF3, greatly appreciate a good server to play on.

Back