Reporting an ADMIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdfasdf a

Snakebabies is allowing players to camp in uncap. When I posted about it he deleted the post. BADMIN through and through. Some needs to be done about that.

Which server? If its lockers its allowed.

Also is your definition of allow, the same as taking no action if he doesn't see the evidence? I have to ask you know lol.

TBG AIR MAP CONQUEST. It just happened, here is the thread about it http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-a-player.44919/

The entire server was complaining about the MAA camping in uncap. Snakebabies did not handle it according to your server rules as in he told everyone who was not happy about it to find another server.
arite dude....im about over your moaning. TBG doesn't police players game styles(unless hacking or exploiting), if some guy wants to sit in his uncap with the AA, it sucks, but it is allowed. No reason you cant jihad his ass, UCAV his ass, or take him out by any means available. If you are being engaged from an enemy uncap, ALL PLAYERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND themselves.

Now that snakebabies blocked the other thread Ill post here. It seems you cant read because '6. No camping uncaps (does not apply for locker servers)' is pretty clear about that.

Now that snakebabies blocked the other thread Ill post here. It seems you cant read because '6. No camping uncaps (does not apply for locker servers)' is pretty clear about that.
if a player is sitting in the AA """""""""""OUTSIDE"""""""" an ENEMY uncap raping jets as they take off, report it...and they will be dealt with....if you are bitching and moaning about players who are sitting in their OWN base, there is nothing to discuss.....for I have already explained the uncap engagements.

Last edited:
Oh shit im that drunk I didn't catch it. Camping in the uncap should be fine. Firing into the uncap is not allowed except for metro/lockers io only (server has had a few lives lol).

Perhaps we need to fix this rules list. But I would put that before the rest of the HA's just in case. Traditionally you can fire from the uncap. You just cant fire into it unless fired upon. Once you fire from the uncap you are fair game.

Oh shit im that drunk I didn't catch it. Camping in the uncap should be fine. Firing into the uncap is not allowed except for metro/lockers io only (server has had a few lives lol).

Perhaps we need to fix this rules list. But I would put that before the rest of the HA's just in case. Traditionally you can fire from the uncap. You just cant fire into it unless fired upon. Once you fire from the uncap you are fair game.

guess im not drunk enough to explain it as well as you rain....maybe @sdfasdf a will understand the words coming from YOUR mouth

The rules should be clarified then because that shit is not clear. Sad to say that I will no longer be playing your server due to that. Not a good rule IMHO. Sucks this was my favortie server that I played almost daily. Well G'day.

The rules should be clarified then because that shit is not clear. Sad to say that I will no longer be playing your server due to that. Not a good rule IMHO. Sucks this was my favortie server that I played almost daily. Well G'day.
thanks for your feedback. If this is your favorite server, then you should be used to dumbasses sitting in their own base with MAA.

Actually no never had a problem with it until today. Pretty sure that ppl have been kicked for that but I wouldnt be able to remember which games so cant verify... oh well

Yeah you've said that several times already, I get it. I guess it was an unwritten rule because seriously never had a problem with it before today.

How about updating the rule list then? I know I would'nt search out the forums for obscure refrences to them before playing. Best to be up front about it in the official rule list. http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/battlefield-server-rules.42213/
i told you i clarified it:
6. No camping "enemy" uncaps (does not apply for locker servers).
I also CCd @Dirty-Lex about the clarification added.
You act like noobs sitting in MAA in their own base(ESPECIALLY on Lancang Dam) is new, to ANY server, let alone TBG's.

I see the update. Good man, I'll be on my way now.

Still not going to play your server until(if) that is changed. I know losing one player is no big deal to you guys but that is a shitty thing to allow and I wont be part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back