Reporting Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventemp

I am reporting an admin for admin abuse of power, admin in question is RainMotorsports. This admin killed me with admin powers after I asked him for ammo, shot at him in a server with FF off to get his attention, which sadly ended with admin abuse.

As I have tried to explain. Mind you coming back from a hiatus, just installed the game yesterday.

upload_2016-5-8_14-31-6.png

I started the game as a Recon, then went engineer, at some point ended up Support. So im not even paying attention to the fact of what I have other than my gun. From my perspective I have someone following me around shooting at me. My in game VOIP is off. Im not paying attention to the chatbox. I am looking for enemies and trying to figure out why someone is fucking trolling me. I slayed you.

In the end it turned out you wanted ammo. It was a misunderstanding. What do you want me to do about it now? As I have told you its not unlike someone in the past (I can see if i still have any footage) just following me around shooting me for no actual reason. In that case you would slay them as a warning. That wasn't the case here. But it's happened and its over and as the joke goes in battlefield friends the noob needs to fucking pay attention to the signs of someone asking for ammo.

You can't tell me what I saw on a 15 inch screen. My main monitor is dead. You can't even tell me what my eyes were focused on. It's easy to point at a video after the fact, especially if I had been recording. Shooting at someone when you are low on ammo seems counter intuitive and yet im not supposed to take that as odd. I don't generally record when im at lower resolutions but perhaps I should so someone can tell me what portion of the screen i was looking at or how clear the symbol above their head should be. Shit maybe I will even put my glasses on.

I mean obviously the entire point of this process is oversight from my superiors. Or in this case my fellow HA's or of course one of the founders can come down here and give me a good spanking.

Last edited:
Was watching the full video start to end. As far as me still having admin after a year. I haven't gone away. Inactive admins are removed yes but that is on a global scale. I am still here so the username is still there. We have 20 something servers over 2 or 3 dedicated racks. BF4 isn't my only choice to play. But really I am only active to do programming for the clan. Despite the dead monitor and mouse I figured it was time to reinstall. I may return for BF1 if it isnt too bad.

Bet you'd like a good spanking from Soulzz wouldn't you!

Simple misunderstanding. Have fun and play!

I mean I don't expect anything to come from this, but all I wanted was an apology and for RainMotorsports to accept he made a mistake. Instead all he has done is defend his actions with horrible excuses for why he abused his powers.

I mean I don't expect anything to come from this, but all I wanted was an apology and for RainMotorsports to accept he made a mistake. Instead all he has done is defend his actions with horrible excuses for why he abused his powers.
You don't know it but from rain you did get an apology. Our sincere apologies for your frustration. Game on?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

You don't know it but from rain you did get an apology. Our sincere apologies for your frustration. Game on?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Wow I don't even play with you faggots anymore and you still know me all too well.

I mean I admitted my mistake more than once, in game, on the stream. But then you know after reading through and watching the video not sure I would even care to. I personally would chalk all this up to anger but when you look at it who wants to be nice back?
Seventhtemp fuck your tiny duck dick bitch
[...]

Seventhtemp teamspeak
Seventhtemp what is it
Seventhtemp and your shit clans website

I mean you know who we are. You talk about issues with us and rivalxfactor in the stream. So when you ask what our shit clans website is obviously you already hated us and this isn't just an in the moment anger problem.

Whats funny is the last time we had issues with RivalxFactor he was bitching and complaining about how he was banned and couldn't get on the server. When in fact there were no bans in place for name, guid or was far as we could tell IP. There were no commands issued or any entries of him having been banned by us or external services we stream to. So you know even when we aren't fucking up apparently... its still our fault. He refused to submit any info and we were unable to investigate it.

For my clan mates reference the full start to finish, aftermath, commentary:

So you've "banned" me from talking in your stream even though I wasn't messaging you at all currently. Then bitch about how you wanted me to admit that I did something wrong. Check your own stream, I did. You didn't care. You just continued to act upset about it. I told you what happened. Clearly that's not good enough for you.

Wow I don't even play with you faggots anymore and you still know me all too well.

I mean I admitted my mistake more than once, in game, on the stream. But then you know after reading through and watching the video not sure I would even care to. I personally would chalk all this up to anger but when you look at it who wants to be nice back?
Seventhtemp fuck your tiny duck dick bitch
[...]

Seventhtemp teamspeak
Seventhtemp what is it
Seventhtemp and your shit clans website

I mean you know who we are. You talk about issues with us and rivalxfactor in the stream. So when you ask what our shit clans website is obviously you already hated us and this isn't just an in the moment anger problem.

Whats funny is the last time we had issues with RivalxFactor he was bitching and complaining about how he was banned and couldn't get on the server. When in fact there were no bans in place for name, guid or was far as we could tell IP. There were no commands issued or any entries of him having been banned by us or external services we stream to. So you know even when we aren't fucking up apparently... its still our fault. He refused to submit any info and we were unable to investigate it.

For my clan mates reference the full start to finish, aftermath, commentary:

nice beard.

How intriguing, you stated in your stream that we've kicked you in the past for "killing us". You sir are wrong. I can assure that if I or any of the head admins/founders caught any of our members doing this, there would be consequences for those involved. Falsifying information, trying to damage our name, and the blatant disrespect will not fly. Instead of trying to work the situation out professionally, you try to slander us. Starting at 8:40 on the timer in the last clip @RainMotorsports linked, you start going off. you're calling us trash, admin abusers, and a bunch of other non-sense. If you're that unhappy about TBG or our servers, make it simple, stay out.

upload_2016-5-8_17-56-38.png

I was watching his stream at @ 6:59 pm he started badmouthing our servers again. What a tool.

I was watching his stream at @ 6:59 pm he started badmouthing our servers again. What a tool.

It's okay one of his friends had to ban a streamer from their server for being too good and killing the server. Amazing. So you admit the guy isn't hacking but you ban him for being "too good" and then probably like the rest of his friends doesn't like other clans because they supposedly kick them for doing to well... Funny this never gets reported to us. Funny that the only time it does get reported they were banned for having prior pb bans or impossible stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back