Bugbear

User name: Bugbear

What is your in-game alias? Bugs/Ultramarine

What is the game server name? ! ! 24/7 METRO CONQUEST | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 6/13/2021

Which player are you reporting? LighterDev

Offense committed Aimbot

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. Toggling aimbot on and off. Shooting through walls and prefiring. Look at the minimap carefully in these videos.

Instant aimlock to my character as I aim at his body. Somehow shoots behind walls.

No enemy motion sensors around, he walls to check my location before killing me.
Dev walls 1.jpg

Instantly aimlocks to enemy after i revive him. Look at the minimap closely.

Locks on to about every enemies behind walls.

Knows my position as I aim at his body.

https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/events/8226604
Absolute trash player when he doesnt have cheats turned on.

Any additional comments? Thanks, for keeping the server clean as possible. Gotta switch to bf2042 asap when it launches!

Last edited:
Clip 1) Certainly looks like shooting through the wall but I don't know, might be desync/lag compensation as he was visible briefly right before the kill "through the wall". When I jump around a corner, I often die to players with 200+ ping even though I'm protected by the wall for nearly a whole second (this was ~0.5 seconds and less than what I've seen before for lag compensation/ping). Makes me wonder if this is the case, I checked his stats page and it says he's playing from Saudi Arabia, so he would indeed have a high ping (I can't confirm this though as I don't know what his ping is)
Clip 2) This is a pretty standard jump peek on A to check the doorway/area near stairs. I don't do these jump peeks here myself but I've been killed a few times from players doing this and it's incredibly hard to deal with when they do it, but nothing sus there. You were already shooting too so the audio cue + bullets would have been ample reason to prefire this, even.
Clip 3) Snappy flick, but ultimately the enemy is running right to left and is behind cover by the time his crosshair gets to the corner and doesn't follow him behind the wall. I think he was just flicking to spray at the corner. It certainly looks like it could be someone using an aim assist, so I'm not going to say it isn't a little sus, but nothing insanely blatant here. Firing at this guy was feasible for a reaction shot as the enemy was shooting at the teammate next to him and by the time he spins to ADS at the enemy you can briefly see the enemy before the target gets to cover.
Clip 4) This looks like a player lifting/adjusting their mouse after not moving for a while. It either jumps due to mouse lift or high sensitivity/bumping the mouse or something.
Clip 5) This looks like a normal reaction, plus from the way you are jiggle peeking there's absolutely a chance that you were already spotted/marked by another player prior to him shooting at you. I don't know about others, but when I'm spawn trapped in RU spawn I'm on edge and often staring at those buildings/windows anticipating a peek while I spam Q to try to spot one.

I respectfully disagree. There's no way to know for certain if someone is clean without watching a lot of their gameplay (and even then if they're really good at hiding it you'd probably never know without some major mistake), but the clips provided don't stand out much to me personally as him cheating. Stats look normal too. Could be cheating, but I'm not seeing anything here. If you have more footage from their perspective I'd be interested in watching it but that's just my two cents.

Edit: After further review I didn't even realize that clips 3 and 4 weren't from LighterDev's perspective (due to you playing on an alternate account I was unaware of). Trying to gleam anything from 3rd person perspective on the way a teammate is aiming is nigh impossible. I need clips from his actual view if that's the case. Disregard my comment on Clips 3 & 4 because there's even less to go off of than I thought. Getting rezzed and then immediately aiming at a choke where there's enemies (and likely just killed him from there) is very commonplace and I see nothing wrong there, regardless of minimap. Looking in the direction of doorway/stairs on A before you turn the corner is just how to pre-aim something. You don't move your mouse a full 90 degrees after you turn the corner, you want to adjust it as little as possible once you're peeking, hence why he's aiming in your general direction before he jumps the corner.

Last edited:
The minimap does not lie. Yes, the character model movements are laggy and I understand that bf3's about peaking first.

@Neziwi In these clips, there is no reason for him to be looking at enemies BEHIND the walls. Clip 2 and 3 shows him doing it consistently, to about every enemies behind the wall. His vision is obscured by the bus, yet he's somehow pointing towards the enemies behind the wall. If he simply had high sensitivity, he wouldn't be accidently pointing targets behind walls.

Clip 2: The image I posted below. Look at the minimap and my bullet counter. Its at 199. He is directly looking at me behind the wall and if you replay the clip slowmo, he snapped his aim to my body, through the walls even BEFORE i started firing.
1623537145842.png

Clip 4: Ill just post the images where he accidently tagged enemies behind the wall. Rewatch the clip, he simply snaps to the enemy regardless of obstacles or mouse sensitivity.
1623535980252.png
He knows the enemy is there, even though the enemy isnt spotted.
1623536324004.png
1623536038283.png
1623536064759.png
1623536171321.png

Sorry if im being nitpicky. It's indeed difficult to gather obvious evidence from closet cheaters. Can you leave this post open? Im pretty sure others know of lighterdev as well.
Additional clues - note that his headshots are ALWAYS IN STREAKS
1623541047919.png
1623540064174.png
1623540196746.png
1623541443032.png
1623540369267.png
1623540735342.png
1623540856980.png

Attachments

• 1623539556405.png
    1623539556405.png
    278.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

It's normal when we stand at that corner and face to our 2 oclock .
@your picture @#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back