Reporting a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

darealpapaya

User name: darealpapaya

What is your in-game alias? CLAPTHOS3CH33KS

What is the game server name? ! ! [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: May 25th 2021

Which player are you reporting? Fecske87

Offense committed Gatekeeping chopper (teamkilling to take it) Spam wrecking vehicles with teammates inside, spamming squadchat, re-joining squad after kick, multiple teamkills, Racist imagery

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments? Besides being just a general asshole, this player also displays Neo-Nazi symbolism in his solder tag image.

Last edited:
3 day ban for griefing / teamkilling

I could not find an associated meaning to their solder tag. If you can find the meaning somewhere.. please post in this thread.

Thanks Cowbell Kevin.

I was talking about his background picture. It's a Nazi flag with an altered symbol in place of the conventional swastika. It's a workaround for hate groups to fly the flag and not break the law. Just pisses me off when I see shit like that.

Last edited:
I will let the other admins review the content of the emblem. To me, I don't think it is close enough for a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back