Neziwi

User name: Neziwi

What is your in-game alias? Neziwi

What is the game server name? METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 9:30AM 5/23/2021

Which player are you reporting? FBIwarninnng

Offense committed Wallhack + possible aimbot/no recoil

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.
Notice how you can see him at the corner as I cross (and he likely spots/marks me), then I repeek and hold the angle, when he repeeks he's already spotted but is already shooting as he comes out and I die insanely fast. Due to the spotting we know he's holding from the angle I expected at the corner and I'm dead from there pratically before he even shows up (from 75% health).

In this clip he's hitting almost every bullet from a long range (in between trains on left side) where recoil should make this almost impossible, along with the fact that my head is mostly the only part of my model visible behind the cinderblocks. Sure it could be lucky, but this happens nonstop with him.

This is an example of his kills where he doesn't have a proper LOS and is either prefiring a pixel gap on me or straight up shooting through the train. If you break it down frame by frame there is ZERO line-of-sight on me so at BEST he'd only see my shoulder or something, not sure how player models/views are in relation to a game like csgo where I'm more knowledgeable. But from my perspective, he's straight up shooting through the wall/train.

No proper LOS for such a fast kill. It's possible he's hidden by the smoke in that section of the burning trains but I don't see him before the muzzle flash reveals his location and doubt it would be such an easy kill for him without walls and/or aim assist.

Any additional comments? Consistently has about a 10.00 K/D or higher in metro, constant prefires and killing through angles where he shouldn't have a proper LOS, his TTK is insanely fast so it seems like he has aimbot as he's killing me from distances where recoil shouldn't let you hit that many shots that fast. I'm sure others can chime in, he's been hitting BS shots for hours now. https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/93310003/888364956/

Stats are pretty boring as it's probably just walls and maybe some kind of soft aim assist: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/FBIwarninnng/stats/1301166659/pc/

Last edited:
Back