Reporting a Player

satreddyg

User name: satreddyg

What is your in-game alias? maverick_sat

What is the game server name? # # ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 14 apr 2021

Which player are you reporting? Jeffrey Harrell

Offense committed he reported banned me couple of times Jeffrey Harrell and his friend Robinson44 just take heli and base camp hovering the heli doing nothing and not allowing other players to fly heli abusing in chat. after that players got irritated of this gameplay and tried to irritate others con this stage they record the video and saying thw wrongs done by players and got banned by server admins

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. i got repeated killed in base by Jeffrey Harrell and his friends try to kill me through jet and heli on me please remove theses Jeffrey Harrell and robinson44 players

Any additional comments? am playing bf3 for 10 years no single ban on me Jeffrey Harrell is a toxic for all other players and please visit the game by yourself and see Jeffrey Harrell is doing

cant show the evidence as am banned in TBG servers for wrong claim against me these people are very much toxic in nature please ban both of them

Back