Status
Not open for further replies.

Specwar-1724

User name: Specwar-1724

What is your in-game alias? Specwar-1724

What is the game server name? BF4 Infantry only

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 3-9-21

Which player are you reporting? Blue fin DRU and K3nnNnyy.

Offense committed impersonating other players or clans

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. past threads by these guys in the banned forums

Any additional comments? I know that DRU has been banned and Blue Fin and K3nnNnyy have been warned...but I must say I'm still concerned that these guys can and still might change their names to mine in an attempt to get me banned some way some how. How they are able to change their name to look exactly like mine is beyond me. I'm not saying these guys will do it again , especially after being warned, but I hope that if some how my name comes up for some reason you guys look carefully at who that actual player is...I saw in the banned forums how they all stated they changed their names to mine so I know you guys are aware of what they are doing. DRU and K3nnNnyy have sent me friend requests through Origin so I don't know what they are up to....these guys are very sneaky!

Last edited:
They are essentially using an "i" instead of a "1" in your username.

If you see or hear of the players in question attempting to do it again, just let me know. Our database will store any name change, as long as they connect to a BF server, and I will ban them.

My guess is they will stop based on Dru, but I've been wrong before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back