snipergeneral

User name: snipergeneral

What is your in-game alias? sniper_general2

What is the game server name? sniper_general2

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 2/24/2021 11:25

Which player are you reporting? Mapnox

Offense committed aimboting or hacking of some kind

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/Mapnox

Any additional comments? 124 Kills and 30 Deaths

User name: snipergeneral

What is your in-game alias? sniper_general2

What is the game server name? sniper_general2

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 2/24/2021 11:25

Which player are you reporting? Mapnox

Offense committed aimboting or hacking of some kind

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/Mapnox

Any additional comments? 124 Kills and 30 Deaths

Based on your statistics and that you are not a frequent player, I think it is a little difficult that you can see differences between a bad, average, good player, and who is using cheats, if you are sure of your hackacusations, you should show evidence on video or something more concrete, if you only leave your personal opinion, players like me could consider that you are crying because they killed you many times, and that only shows that you are a bad loser. [point of view of a frequent player on TBG Metro server]

this is simply a player to watch out for. Scores like that are not possible without some kind of a cheat. I am on your site most of the time almost everyday.

@Mapnox_metro You don't have to act like a jackass to defend yourself.

Inssuficient evidence provided of hacking. Please create a new report if you obtain additional evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back