DBZ

User name: DBZ

What is your in-game alias? ToMMmm1909

What is the game server name? ! ! 24/7 METRO CONQUEST | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 13/01/2021

Which player are you reporting? Stefkrarys

Offense committed No offenses

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments? Ok lets explain more simple possible what happened. This guy called Stefkrarys is using DAMAGE MOD, the video who shows more the cheater he's using, is the REPORT3 of playlist, REPORT1 is the same guy. He turn off the cheater constantly in matches, to fairplay don't catch him to suspected cheating, or colours. REPORT1 i catch him again using damage mod and a weird aim. NOTE: he got 92% k/h with 870MCS in this last match in REPORT1 (down to 74% after a round in a rush server). REPORT4 = Same guy, i have 90% assurance that he killed everyone at the left side when i died to him with damage mod.

Last edited:
I am not seeing anything in stats that would suggest hacking. Shotgun stats are a horrible indicator of hacking as it tracks each pellet that comes out of the shotgun, not just the shot. So realistically you could have pellets hit 3 different players which would send that stat through the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back