Status
Not open for further replies.

PKEE_FN_Blindaz

User name: PKEE_FN_Blindaz

What is your in-game alias? PeeKee_Blindaz

What is the game server name? # # METRO @5GHz .:. NO RESTRICTIONS

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 2021-01-10 : 11: 00 PM MST

Which player are you reporting? Automobili https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/93102042/1004254504658/

Offense committed Damage Mod / Aimbot / Spot hack

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/Automobili https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/sessions/8509533

Any additional comments? Video uploading soon, dude was pray and spraying with 249 , one- shotting several players. always knew where I was

PeeKee - I think he was just trolling you in the chat, also I've watched the video over a couple of times, and each instance where he kills you your health is already compromised - the stats aren't supporting the damage mod claim either, also to add that this player's account is nine years old........unless we have harder evidence, or someone else is seeing something that I'm not the video that you've provided, than I don't see any action being taken against this player at this time......

@St. Ides Yeah agreed ....video not great, except for the fact he knew where I was every time, even through smoke. He'd already had a few suspicions kills before I started recording. The insta one-shot kill near the end of the video when I was at 100% full health is probably the best example as he is spraying , no bipod , no prone. Can you do that with 249? Anyway, I'll try and get more video. That chat session wasn't from when i was in the server. Too bad nobody else is posting about him, as my entire squad and most of my team were suspicious.

Are you referring to the res kill he got on you @13:41? Cause that hardly counts as a 100% kill shot, I've been res killed like that 1000's of times - Anyways without proper video/stat evidence to back up the DMG mod claims/aimbot, it's incredibly hard to prove......proving spot hack when there could easily have been one of 24 enemy combatants who could have easily spotted you at any time, or a tugs/mav......or the simple spray and pray and lock in on the hit marker through smoke is even tougher......

also just as an FYI, you can also report your suspicions directly to Battlefield Agency, as we stream their bans on all of our servers!

Last edited:
Yeah, each spike is directly proportionate to the amount of time played......his last round was 94-16 a stretch of a round for sure, but not unobtainable.....you could reach that if you really wanted too

Regardless of all of that, this player report is archived, I am sure you will be keeping a watchful eye out, as well as myself, and along with the rest of the TBG, we will all be watching this players progress as a result of your report.........should he slip up, or the evidence become concrete/overwhelming than yes without a doubt we will take action, but as stated b4.....there isn't enough concrete evidence at this time for us to take action......locking this thread for now, you can reference it in the future if you have said evidence!

Last edited:
Yeah, each spike is directly proportionate to the amount of time played........

Thats interesting. Maybe I'm interpreting them incorrectly then, cuz he spiked from avg 2.5 KPD to 5.88 KPD and had more points over a shorter time span during the session I recorded?

After consulting with the Head Admins on this one, this players HS ratio with the USAS looks to be suspicious, along with is M39 HPK......what hits the nail into the coffin for me tho, is this players recent bf4 cheat report's (http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=&uid=Automobili&cnt=&startdate=), as he lights up for HSKR on a few different weapons that are also suspicious.......Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back