Jeffrey Harrell

User name: Jeffrey Harrell

What is your in-game alias? Jeffrey Harrell

What is the game server name? # # ALL CONQUEST @5GHZ .:. TBGCLAN.COM .:. NO LAG

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 4am PST, 12/10/2020

Which player are you reporting? OG-Spaggy, TorosTheKing

Offense committed Excessive base rape for ~25minutes

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. https://drive.google.com/file/d/13pB1LF8ttB-n24GQ3Wg9ArsF5-C3oxgS/view?usp=sharing

Any additional comments? Both OG-Spaggy (Viper) and TorosTheKing (F18) raped the base for 25minutes. Our team was full of level "Amazon Prime" nubs and these gens raped the base getting 100+ kills while destroying vehicles in the spawn. Very sad to see skilled players behaving like this. There was no admin present and they couldn't care less when guys were telling them to stop. Check the video.

Last edited:
Like I said on another report from Noshar Canals, Blame the bf3 design and dev team for allowing this into the final state of the game. Also to add onto this you were continuously fucking with me, whenever you were either not team ramming for base killing me. Please grow up and stop acting like this its so sad. You're so tough in-game calling me every name under the sun then you go cry to admins when you get stomped for the first time in ages.

Last edited:
Easiest way to stop this from happening is simply remove it from the map pool. This map is horribly designed and in massive favour to the US side. Its legitimately moving people towards to RU base to camp spawn no matter what role you're playing as a US player.

Like I said on another report from Noshar Canals, Blame the bf3 design and dev team for allowing this into the final state of the game. Also to add to this you were continuously fucking with me, whenever you were either not team ramming for base killing me. Please grow up and stop acting like this it's so sad. You're so tough in-game calling me every name under the sun then you go cry to admins when you get stomped for the first time in ages.

Now be a good boy and don't lie about something that didn't happen. I haven't said a single bad word nor I rammed you. What you got is a single TV missile in a base while getting up 5 tickets before the previous round ended. It's easy for an admin to check the chat logs so don't embarrass yourself.
On the other hand, this report is not about me at all - watch the video. You excessively raped the base for 25mins so don't blame DICE for it :eek:.
There were 20+ OTHER players on the server who didn't like what you were doing but they were too lame to find the TBG forum and report you cause they were noobs.
Btw yesterday I reported another guy for excessively ramming and destroying vehicles, done that in the past and will continue doing it in the future.

Again, it's very sad that the player with your skillset rapes helpless noobs for 25min with an autistic attitude when he's asked to stop.
I wonder if you'd be doing the same if the admin was present at 4am.

you are a complete cringe marsupial lord please stop!!!! Im losing brain cells. With 230 ping im obviously not in the same time zone as you ML! If an admin were present i would have done the exact same thing! Not my problem its the devs fault. Now go to bed you've just done an all nighter to report me im sure you can go to be now justified

Last edited:
Hey Spaggy. Can you hurry up and win a qualifier and compete in PUBG overseas? Haven't had anybody to root for since zoidm8 left. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back