Reporting a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiesel

User name: CptKiesel

What is your in-game alias? cptkiesel

What is the game server name? It was your TBG Campaign server on RS2

Which Game is this for? Rising Storm 2 Squad

Date and time approximately: 2020-11-11 21:43 (HST)

Which player are you reporting? Gdude2k

Offense committed This person repeatably abused the role and votekick mechanisms in the game (among several others).

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. I don't have any photographic or video evidence but I provided very accurate timing of the incidents (if you have a server log)

Any additional comments? Thanks for your help. I want to continue playing on TBG for a long time and I hope that people will stop abusing vote and role kicking.

Gdude2k here, i vote kicked a guy who literally called everyone a Faggot over voice comms and then did maybe did 1 or 2 vote kicks before that to get our original snipers their roles back which they definitely shouldn't have been getting kicked from since they all had double digit kills so i dont understand how this warrants abuse of the vote mechanic when there were like 4 votes against one guy who had been sniper from the start none of which were started by me

i started a vote 1 or 2 times 1 of which was against MasterDebaiter who was already abusing the vote kick so kiesel could get sniper back and then called everyone a faggot when we role kicked the guys trying to take the sniper roll for the original sniper, i never started nor voted against Kiesel so i don't know why he is so vindictive when there were literally like 6 or 8 other vote kicks started by people other than me

this is a ridiculous display of baseless vindication and white knighting when literally nobody else had a problem with me and you were the only one going off in chat against me for using a mechanic and i quote "i hate homophobes less than people who abuse the vote kick system" is it not literally in the rules that racial or homophobic slurs are bannable offences, yet im the bad guy for vote kicking the homophobe and the guys who were literally abusing votekicks WAY more than i did so they could take sniper from the snipers who were literally kicking ass?

and then the fact that kiesel felt it was appropriate to claim because he has "over 1200 hours" his opinion is always right and that he will make sure i get banned is frankly ridiculous as much as the jabs against my Career and Social life were inappropriate and unwarranted

Last edited:
You were calling me a no life for having played the Red Orchestra genre for 1200 hours, how can you even claim a moral high ground. You had a record breaking 25 votekicks after everyone realized how toxic you are.

How is it baseless vindication? I see you breaking the rules and I report you. The fact that 99% of people choose to do nothing is the reason why we are unable to play as snipers due to rolekick abuse, get randomly vote kicked and have to listen to racist and homophobic shit 24/7.

Last edited:
You were calling me a no life for having played the Red Orchestra genre for 1200 hours, how can you even claim a moral high ground. You had a record breaking 25 votekicks after everyone realized how toxic you are.

How is it baseless vindication? I see you breaking the rules and I report you. The fact that 99% of people choose to do nothing is the reason why we are unable to play as snipers due to rolekick abuse, get randomly vote kicked and have to listen to racist and homophobic shit 24/7.

yet you and masterdebaiter were also abusing the Vote kick system to get youself the sniper kit back, did it ever occur to you that I was usimg the system for same thing to get the original snipers their roles back before you went on your crusade against me

did you in your wise godliness ever see me using the sniper kit, no you didnt because I played grenadier in the beginning of the match and then played grunt because i prefer the m14 early war

i never once played as the marksman kit so your misguided reason for why you think I started a vote kick or 2 just flew right out the window mate

as well as I find the fact that you actually tried to defend someone who called everyone in voice chat faggot plainly disgusting

I never claimed the moral high ground, and regards to the no life comment I made after you willingly bragged at having over 1200 hours playtime seems quite tame compared to the digs you made against my personal life including the jabs against my Gf and Career none if which had any relevance to the topic of debate

in regards to the ammount of votes I recieved you are aware that it only takes majority and it's never stated how many voted for or against the kick, it's also convenient how you dont ever mention the 5 or more other roll votes against snipers thappened that were started by people other than me, all of which I voted against yet you have this misguided opinion that I started the vote kick against you which I never did , I may have voted yes to rule voting you by accident or by choice and I don't start a roll vote against others who has already role voted the original snipers but I never started any roll votes against you

also since when did once or twice become abuse of the mechanic when there were literally 5+ votes against one of the other snipers none of which were started by me and all of which I voted against

Last edited:
at this point mate im convinced you do this for fun and have nothing better to do when there were literally multiple people other than me who started more role votes than me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back