Reporting a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedro_20

User name: Pedro_20

What is your in-game alias? Pedro_20_DCC

What is the game server name? ! [TBG] NAVAL STRIKE CONQUEST + PARCEL | 60HZ | TBGclan.com:

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: Oct 15, 2020 1:20:36 pm

Which player are you reporting? Blushesxo

Offense committed Attacking Spawning vehicles in the uncap, Base Rape with the attck chopper & little bird, would not let a vehicle leave the carrier. After I told them I had video and would rreport, he kept it up.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments?

Yo so i did not know spawn camping was against the rules. I was just on your guys bf2 and bf3 map server and the rules said do not attack unless all flags are capped and in this case all flags were capped so i thought it was ok and when pedro said it was not allowed i stopped.I was in the littlebird and when he said that i jumped out and just stood at g untill round ended IGN:gen_weasel- (so i just noticed after i posted this that the two reports did not have my ign in it but just incase i wanted to let you guys know. I really do enjoy your servers and did not want my mistake to lead me to not be able to play on your guys servers)

Last edited:
@Dracologist Thank you for replying. Since you took the time to come to the forum and explain yourself I will not issue a ban. So thank you for that!

Have a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back