xnoagard25

User name: xnoagard25

What is your in-game alias? xnoagard25

What is the game server name? [TBG] operation locker 90HTZ

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 8/20/2020 3:45pm

Which player are you reporting? Aek_Nerd

Offense committed Posted my IP address in the game chat

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. Aek_Nerd says hes an admin and used those abilities to see my ip address and posted my IP address harassing me

Any additional comments? Makes me feel unsafe for a player like that to have those powers

See chat log , this player attacks me non-stop in the server anytime i say anything , never Claimed to be a Admin here , told him i use to be .
he's a whiner , this is comical

"Any additional comments? Makes me feel unsafe for a player like that to have those powers"
You seem to feel safe Trolling me nonstop until it hits to close to home i guess ?

I have no Admin powers at / from Tbg your partial ip is of public record
guess maybe you'll stop trolling / harassing me in chat

http://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/8128357

I'm Responding as he made me aware of this post threatening me in chat

Last edited:
never once threatened you so that goes out the window. and yes you posted my ip address and or you still knew around where i live even though i never told you. you said you were an admin multiple times. you threatened me.

Yeap said im a Registered , Recognized admin , Didn't say here . you only see what you want to

Last edited:
just because you donate doesn't mean you can claim your a server admin when you aren't. you have 0 proof i ever threatened you with anything and if you actually posted the full chat log then you'd see you claim you were an admin. also ip addresses aren't public record. i cant look up yours. you're 46 Matt. act like it.

I think the best solution is you stop harassing me in chat , and i will stop responding to you .

lol you just don't know where to look it up, knowing / posting half of your ip is not a violation of law

ALRIGHT,

Both of you need to stop acting like children, like seriously. I don''t give a FUCK who started it. Or why. Both of you are to blame here. Stop talking to each other, it is that fucking simple. Stop baiting each other, or both of you will get a time-out.

@xnoagard25 AEK is not an admin here. He pulled your IP from various BF websites, most of the time they only show partials which is why he didnt post all of it. He also did not specifically say he is a current admin here. He was at one point, but he's not anymore. He did claim to be an admin at bf4db specifically. You are a fucking adult, act like one. Stop trolling people.

@AEK_NERD Stop talking about how you "used to be an admin" or that you are an "admin for BF4DB/PBBANS". This isn't a BF4DB server. It's a TBG server. It is fucked up you posted his IP on the server whether or not it wasnt the whole thing. You have been around a long time, You know better than this. You are an older adult, act like one. Stop trolling people.

This discussion is over. Don't PM me, or anyone else about this, because we are done here. Leave, Each Other, Alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back