Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

mop

User name: mop

What is your in-game alias? llmopll

What is the game server name? ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 1) 8.3.2020 (6:18 DC time) - idk what time the server runs on, I'm from aus
2) 6.1.2020

Which player are you reporting? 1. Dumontcenis
2. yhfjtfhhgd

Offense committed: I'm not 100% sure as I only got one look at each of them but it looks like a speed hack. (example of this type of speed hack
)

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.
Both in the video below.

Any additional comments? ty for policing our madness for free (y)
LikeReport

If you are familiar with BF3 jets you will know that there is an optimal turning speed. This player is running a script to keep him at that speed at all times. You can tell by the way the afterburner flashes constantly. In the first video it is just an example of a speed hack, the second is the actual offender on the server.

A basic speed hack works by constantly applying the brake while compensating by bursting the afterburner to keep the jet at the optimal turning speed. You can spot it because it looks 'botty' - a player is less uniformed and tends to not burst the AB on downward loops where gravity does the speed for you.

The first video I linked is a good example of this. The second video is the 2 different possible speed hackers on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back