Reporting a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maffewtoo

User name: Maffewtoo

What is your in-game alias? odderthan

What is the game server name? the new tbg squad server.

Which Game is this for? Squad

Date and time approximately: 10:12pm 2-10-2020

Which player are you reporting? an admin

Offense committed i just want to know why i keep getting kicked with no real explanation?

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. I didnt grab a screen shot of the kick before clearing but id imagine the server recorded it.

Any additional comments? i took armor, had a gunner which i didnt need to via server rules. my gunner decided to troll and shoot all the ammo before the match so he got kicked. no one else joined my squad so i went on with the game. didnt break any rules but admins keep kicking me saying "self explanatory"

User name: Maffewtoo

What is your in-game alias? odderthan

What is the game server name? the new tbg squad server.

Which Game is this for? Squad

Date and time approximately: 10:12pm 2-10-2020

Which player are you reporting? an admin

Offense committed i just want to know why i keep getting kicked with no real explanation?

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. I didnt grab a screen shot of the kick before clearing but id imagine the server recorded it.

Any additional comments? i took armor, had a gunner which i didnt need to via server rules. my gunner decided to troll and shoot all the ammo before the match so he got kicked. no one else joined my squad so i went on with the game. didnt break any rules but admins keep kicking me saying "self explanatory"
It's all solved. Went back through my auto recordings, seemed like that admin was drunk and toxic all night. Basically got kicked with a bogus excuse. then the troll who wasted ammo during count down was gifted the apc

Aka he was friends with the admin.

Even though that same admin said vic's are first come first serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back