STERILEYES

User name: STERILEYES

What is your in-game alias? DEICIDE

What is the game server name? OPERATION LOCKER ALL WEAPONS 24/7

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: Tuesday December 3rd 10:00 pm EST

Which player are you reporting? AnimePwr-EllBell

Offense committed Aimbot

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos:

Video Links:

See Aimbot tracking lock on at :56 seconds with shotgun on the second kill as soon as the aim is engaged.

24/7FairPlay:
https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/AnimePwr-EllBell

BF4 Battlelog:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/AnimePwr-EllBell/weapons/1004756320584/pc/
(SAR-21 Accuracy 42%)

Last edited:
Here's my point of view of the second video. I looked but didn't have the first one saved as i only started recording when you accused me.

I apologize for coming here like this, I know that i talk negative stuff sometimes but i'm very respectful to almost everyone in the server and to all the regulars i see daily and I enjoy playing on your server.

It appears someone made a report for you using this footage on BF4DB, so your issue is with them first and foremost.
PS I noticed that the OP username on youtube is chief thundercock. That will be all.

Last edited:
Hey! Thanks for replying, are you an admin here? because I saw you in-game talking to few TBG members so I'm just wondering.

Yeah, I saw the post and already messaged to one of BF4DB's directors he said, he doesn't see an issue and gameplay looks normal. BUT I'm sure they are going to conduct a proper investigation on me. So, I don't have to do anything there, I'll just wait and as of this moment, I am still CLEAN.

and Well, in my first comment I said that I didn't save the first clip and I'll repeat myself that I only started recording right after he accused me and another player "Revlo" of cheating in-game chat while he was spectating which was the end of the round. In the first clip, Ambush was already hurt and you can see that I had two squadmates pointing at him if you look at the mini-map. But if you are still in doubt. I can Livestream or record a couple of hours worth of gameplay with insane scores and post it here. I have nothing to hide. Though it might be slow as I have final exams to worry about, I don't mind.

Again, I apologize for the trouble. Thank you.

Hey! Thanks for replying, are you an admin here? because I saw you in-game talking to few TBG members so I'm just wondering.

I am not an admin and have had my membership to TBG denied several times due to some false charges of tax evasion / operating without a liquor license.
Just thought I would post here to update the TBG staff that the matter was currently being looked into by BF4DB to save them the trouble of adjudication.

Last edited:
The stats, and the .44 Magnum kill in the video were suspicious. The instant snap headshot on the 2nd kill at :56 seconds was the smoking gun. It would be one thing if it was up close, but look at the distance. He is now here pleading his case because he knows he's been caught. Otherwise why worry? Cute cat btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back