Not open for further replies.

OhMylanta1

User name: OhMylanta1

What is your in-game alias? OhMylanta1

What is the game server name? !!! TBG Clan Hardcore Maps BF4

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 11/29/2019 - 510PM EST

Which player are you reporting? Paralysis_NA

Offense committed Constant Air Veh. Ram with Jet Multiple Times.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.
(screenshot - )

Any additional comments? Deaths shows he did it at least 5 or 6 times.

Yea i did it but me being 0-5 doesn't mean i did it "5 or 6" times lol. unless you got me actually doing it 5 or 6 times that doesn't prove anything other than the fact you got me on camera doing it once. i witness a couple rams that game. so for you to just assume i did it 5 or 6 times isn't enough proof other than the one you got me doing.

I kept dying from rams since the round started every time I spawned in chopper and it just so happened that your name went gray from a death and your death ticker increased every time it happened.

Coincidence? I think not.

I kept dying from rams since the round started every time I spawned in chopper and it just so happened that your name went gray from a death and your death ticker increased every time it happened.

Coincidence? I think not.
Listen, I’m not gona argue because I’m not 12 or a fucking child. I didn’t do it 5 or 6 times. I’ll admit I did it 2 times, just to fuck around. But I didn’t do it 5-6 times. So I’ll take what comes because I did what was shown and that can’t be changed. But I won’t have someone spread lies to make it seem worse than it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back