BANNED
User name: quickscopz69

What is your in-game alias? NA

What is the game server name? BF4 Locker 247

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: Oct 29, 2019 11:18:10 pm

Which player are you reporting? ZEO-GOLDRANGER

Offense committed Recruiting

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/2685608

Any additional comments? wants people to join whg

Hi thanks for the report.

This player wasn’t recruiting but asking other players to join I guess a more populated server at that time. It wasn’t to join a group or platoon but just a server.

Do appreciate the report!

Hi Matt, I'm curious about this since it seems to keep happening.
The issue with WHG (which is run by APEX) is that they banned TBG members and ucavers from their server after they came to recruit on the TBG rush server.
I play on the rush server late at night, and when the game is still going they take a large chunk of the remaining player base and effectively kill the game in TBG.
This isn't an issue in and of itself, it's just that they are using the TBG chat to organize the exodus.
It's becoming a trend and I hate seeing them use TBG chat to recruit players to a server that many of us are banned on while also killing the game in TBG.
Of course I will abide whatever decision you make, I am simply advocating for keeping the game as full as possible for as long as possible on TBG servers.

Last edited:
Hi Matt, I'm curious about this since it seems to keep happening.
The issue with WHG (which is run by APEX) is that they banned TBG members and ucavers from their server after they came to recruit on the TBG rush server.
I play on the rush server late at night, and when the game is still going they take a large chunk of the remaining player base and effectively kill the game in TBG.
This isn't an issue in and of itself, it's just that they are using the TBG chat to organize the exodus.
It's becoming a trend and I hate seeing them use TBG chat to recruit players to a server that many of us are banned on while also killing the game in TBG.
Of course I will abide whatever decision you make, I am simply advocating for keeping the game as full as possible for as long as possible on TBG servers.
Are you contributing to this report?

The player reported here is not recruting for anyone. There was probably 9 of us left on the server and we played a round of pistols/mares leg only until few more people joined. We played another map with like 30 people and after it was done almost everyone left. Since neither one of us were in discord I guess he just used chat to tell us he wanted to play one more round in a more populated server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back