Not open for further replies.

Maffewtoo

User name: Maffewtoo

What is your in-game alias? Maffewtoo

What is the game server name? TBG.com warzone chicago

Which Game is this for? Squad

Date and time approximately: 10/6/2019 5:00pm

Which player are you reporting? MMFestus and MMsniper

Offense committed team killing, shooting logi tires out, ramming team logis to try and flip them / trolling harassment

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. kept harassing the team in vocal chat and sl chat so the entire team had to mute him. I was doing logi runs and mmsniper teamkilled me then kept trying to kill me and shoot my logi tires out. mmfestus was ramming me with his logi and mmsniper kept ramming me with his spandril.

Any additional comments? they are both very toxic players

Do you have any screenshots or video of this?

I'd imagine the ingame logs would show it. but ill find the players that saw him doing it. they play in the server often. also im getting told to stfu when the mmfestus guy brings me up in chat. he keeps acting like a saint after shit talking me.

montaje, J'Dinkalage Morgoone, and Tomaselli were all sl's in the game where mmsniper and mmfestus were trolling me. He also keeps harassing me in game all chat and when i defend myself every one tells me to stfu. I hope this server isnt one to allow that kind of behavior.

im am still currently in the server with those players as well so if you look at the chat log you can see all the evidence of his behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back