MMFestus

User name: MMFestus

What is your in-game alias? MMFestus

What is the game server name? TBGClan.com Chicago

Which Game is this for? Squad

Date and time approximately: 10/6/1992

Which player are you reporting? MFestusmaffewtoo

Offense committed Trolling

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. He changed his name into mine and copies squad names and is harassing me. I think some of you know me already i love squad leading but this is just annoying

Any additional comments?

He changes his name back to maffewtoo. Just please get rid of this douche..

hey just know i reported you too, except you were team killing, shooting my logi tires out, ramming me with your logi and spandril. which is alot more toxic than copying someones name so i can remember to report you.

but team killing logs it self so id assume my report is more credible than yours

Stop trolling and changing your name to mine. If you didn't troll there wouldn't be an issue. Idk what your problem is dude. All your doing is causing problems.

yeah because two games in a row every one was saying you or your squad was team killing. one game of you team killing me and shooting out my logi/ trying to flip it on purpose ok. two games of multiple squads saying you or your team is team killing. youre an issue to the community

thanks for sending your mmsniper guy to my squad to harass me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back