BuggieBuggie

User name: BuggieBuggie

What is your in-game alias? BugsBuggie

What is the game server name? ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 2019/09/04

Which player are you reporting? Soil_89

Offense committed Aimbot, Illegal Program

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. Player battlelog stats: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Soil_89/weapons/363966532/pc/

Any additional comments?

Note that his pistol and knife kpm is absurdly high. He was oneshotting across the map with pistols and killing me while i was cover. Seems like bf3stats or cheatometer isnt telling anything so ill link his bf3 profile instead!Evidence.png

I ran into this guy on some other servers as well as TBG. Definitely fishy.

User name: BuggieBuggie

What is your in-game alias? BugsBuggie

What is the game server name? ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 2019/09/04

Which player are you reporting? Soil_89

Offense committed Aimbot, Illegal Program

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. Player battlelog stats: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Soil_89/weapons/363966532/pc/

Any additional comments?

Note that his pistol and knife kpm is absurdly high. He was oneshotting across the map with pistols and killing me while i was cover. Seems like bf3stats or cheatometer isnt telling anything so ill link his bf3 profile instead!View attachment 15719
Yeah i post it too, he is using some kind of aimbot.

That's nothing when it comes to Knife KPM in BF3. Mine is personally 10.26. Helps to not pull it out except with the auto command. Limits the time it's out, and leads to a high KPM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back