Not open for further replies.

rentiger12

User name: rentiger12

What is your in-game alias? Rentiger1112

What is the game server name? TBG conquest all maps non hardcore

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: august 24th 1pm central US time

Which player are you reporting? Irussao

Offense committed Doxxing me, revealing my address in chat and other things.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. how can i screenshot the chat it already happened

Any additional comments? giving out my real name and address

User name: rentiger12

What is your in-game alias? Rentiger1112

What is the game server name? TBG conquest all maps non hardcore

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: august 24th 1pm central US time

Which player are you reporting? Irussao

Offense committed Doxxing me, revealing my address in chat and other things.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. how can i screenshot the chat it already happened

Any additional comments? giving out my real name and address

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here, but that is not true, also if you want to see me banned, why the heck you added me as friend on the battlelog?
LknQdaT.png

I saw that his ping was 1ms, so I was wondering if it was true or not, because many cheaters use a fake ping with 0ms - 1ms, so once I figured out that it could be a legit ping, I was in awe of how fast it was, I didn't mention any address or any name, I don't have such power, I just mentioned 2 places to establish a distance(Vermont and Chicago), so if anyone did respond, then that could probably confirm that it was a legit player, anyway as any admin can see, for the obvious reason I didn't mention any player, he was the one that choose to respond.

https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/2580453

ENul1H5.png

As anyone can see, I did not mention any name and I did not give any info.

I do not wish to see anyone banned for this i just dont want people to be doing this to players its kind of rude no? i wouldnt do it to any other player I come on here to play BF not have the places i live revealed. not that it really matters. i take issue with the action of doing it. im definitely not cheating tho lol look at my KDR. its neat that your able to find out so much, and FYI my ping to the server is 1ms because i live right in the center of downtown chicago now, but you were also able to figure out my home state??? weird....

Well, again, I did not mention any address, name or player's name, you are the one giving the info, right here, I only mentioned 2 places.

I did not think you were cheating, like you can see in the chat, I was surprised to see a player with 1ms, it's rare, I was an admin of a BF4 server, so I have seen many cheaters with a fake ping, also there are a lot cheaters with bad KDR and "kdr" is not the only thing that can tell if some1 is cheating, anyway when I see a random player with 0ms or 1ms, it makes me think if the player is really close to the server or if the player is just using a fake ping and if the player is faking the ip, then the player may be also cheating, so I also report a lot cheaters to bf4db.com, lets just say I have a tool, I use that tool to report cheaters, so I put the player's nick name and from there I get some info, like player`s location, not the 100% precisely location, but enough to give you an idea, like from what state. The tool doesn't return real address or names. I was really curious about the 1ms, so if the distance was really big, then that would raise a flag, then I would use another tool, like this one: https://bfautism.ga/?Rentiger1112 to get more info about your stats, to see if there was anything strange and if I had found anything, then I would have reported the said player to bf4db.com that is really not stalking, it was just one checking and I did not reveal anything as there is nothing to reveal, but I didn`t even get that far on the second too, I just posted it here, to give you an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back