Not open for further replies.

hock8889

User name: hock8889

What is your in-game alias? THEBOSTON

What is the game server name? TBG METRO 24X7

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 9:30PM JULY 16

Which player are you reporting? VJOX

Offense committed TOLD ME IN CHAT LOG TO KILL MYSELF TWICE... WOW.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. just see the chat log..i bitched at him for being defensive..called him a khunt probably....only bad word i can get thru bf5 filter..that was horrible I admit and I am an angry idiot for abusing chat log. But to respond to an angry, in the heat of competition name calling that I should kill myself?? I have no problem with folks swearing at me but when you say go kill yourself TWICE it seemed much worse that just calling me a khunt back. I was over tired and angry and his suggestion basically was quite personal to me. My son attempted suicide on feb 11 at college and now lives with me at home..he is 23...i didn't take that suicide push very welil...as you wil see ...i freaked in chat with him and tried to forget about it and move on...but I was too angry and continued abusing chat.

Any additional comments? Very sorry. I need to disable chat and keep it off..i was toxic in it....and abusing it horribly.

Last edited:
Hi,

I can see where this would be a touchy subject for you. I'm sure that dealing with what you are is not easy.

However,

It is a mature video game. People trash talk all the time. Sure saying "Kill yourself" is a douchey thing to say, but it is not against our rules. Yes he is being overly toxic and I will act accordingly on that. I suggest that you turn off your chat when you get heated. It only feeds into the toxic drama they spew.

Thank you for the report and we wish you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back