Not open for further replies.

CaptainCarnage1

User name: CaptainCarnage1

What is your in-game alias? CaptainCarnage1

What is the game server name? hardcore all maps coquest

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 5/24/19 10:00 am pst

Which player are you reporting? (FC)lol_COMIC_101

Offense committed player (FC)lol_COMIC_lol damage hack was having a hard time with him all game then proof I was in a tank so was he I hit him 3 times one side armor before he got a shot off he killed me in 2 shots front armor in a fresh tank he was at 100% couldn't be any more clear than that time about 10:00 am pst server hardcore all maps conquest date 5/24/19

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. DONT HAVE IT

Any additional comments? The 3 solid hits I got on him were close range shots within 50 to 75 yards ( no mistake I didnt miss )

Do you have any screenshots or video?

thats hard to prove, also keep in mind he could have had reps and or you could have got shot by another person with rpg in the back of your tank , thats 50 right there alone.
if you see me online squad up with me, i play hardcore all the time, we will check him out together

I was just in a game with this guy (Comic), he was flying helis and nothing was off. Might be someone who is just salty about getting killed. He didn't have a crazy K/D and no one as complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back