Reporting a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquarePanties

User name: SquarePanties

What is your in-game alias? SquarePanties

What is the game server name? ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 7:00 Pm Central time on April 30, 2019

Which player are you reporting? Shredded-Legacy

Offense committed Attacking uncap as soon as we take off (and we didnt fire)*

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. Couldnt get video in time b4 he stop doing it

Any additional comments? Dont have any evidence but he has commit this offence b4 serveral times. This time i didnt get it on video and when i started recording he stop doing it after i threated to report him. Hes already been banned for doing this and i can provide evidence of that old video. I just returned to playing bf4 again and return to him doing this again.

Best friends will cover each other. Get my gunner in here and he will say something different. This one time wasn't his first

what do you expect would happen when you advertise in game that you just made a (false) report on the forum?

False claim? He shot a tv at sandman and I b4 we even saw you. Sandman later does shoot a tv but after the fact I have to dodge your tv in my spawn

I am going to agree with the report and issue a ban based on this players repeated history(and previous ban) for attacking the uncap.

@Shredded-Legacy you said via in game chat you had video that proves otherwise. Please upload it and provide me a link for review and I will lift this if you didn't initiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back