xXRATPAWXx

BANNED
BANNED
User name: xXRATPAWXx

What is your in-game alias? xXRATPAWXx

What is the game server name? TBG HC CONQUEST ALL MAPS

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 28 Apr 2019 10:26:03 & 28 Apr 2019 10:26:10

Which player are you reporting? 1. TFEcho11 for intentional TK and blowing up my ammo boxes 2. itzzmartins constantly destroying ammo boxes and smoking me

Offense committed intentional TK team mate and destruction of ammo boxes - grieving team mate : 28 Apr 2019 10:23:11 ill tk him

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments? I am trying to get service stars for this account and I assume these 2 guys didn’t like the fact I was killing them last round - TFEcho11 attempted to ram me every chance he could I guess his failures led him to start wounding me, destroying my stuff, smoking me and then team killing me for no reason. It hard enough to get ribbons and service stars without the added aggravation of someone acting out. Please take a look at the video he basically says he will tk me - https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/6983940 I wouldn’t usually post but I got fed up with these 2 morons attacking me and causing trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back