Reporting a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooGooFryPan

BANNED
BANNED
User name: MooGooFryPan

What is your in-game alias? MooGooFryPan

What is the game server name? ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS:

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: Apr 9, 2019 8:15:57 pm

Which player are you reporting? moshi321

Offense committed Spectator Ghosting / Giving away positions of player in chat

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.
GameMe Chat log where he goes on about where I am : https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/5680758

Any additional comments? I realize this is a hassle for you guys to look at this kind of crap but I really thought this was unfair of this guy to do while I am playing on your server. I was using the UCAV near the front of the Russian base, apparently he didn’t like the fact I was idle and waiting for kills or that I was helping out more basically using the UCAV. I don’t mind any spectators and welcome them to watch anytime - however I draw the line at a spectator in the game to simply harass and abuse that slot by trolling and/or giving away my position. I basically could not move around freely without him giving some sort of comment or commentary thus I pretty much just sat there hoping he’d either leave or shut up. I did in fact ask him a few times to stop but he didn’t as you can see . This is not cool. At one point a player bailed from a jet directly in front of me knowing exactly where I was - he stated he saw my UVAC ( ok maybe ) but in a jet ??? he saw my ucav and the exact spot it launched ?? Just bringing this forward as this type of stuff is not fair to any player. In looking at his game play on the server his server time is minimal and he doesn't look like he is here to play but just to troll me for some reason

Here is a video of me seeing Moogoofrypan's UCAV launched from inside the uncap. Moshi321 didn't help me spot him.

Stop trolling Moogoo, always trying to create false reports against people.

There is no false report about him giving up my position. Granted maybe you saw my UCAV ok .. but that doesn't take away the fact he was in spectate giving my position in chat. FYI - I was outside the uncap area in front of the base

@MooGooFryPan Perma banned for ghosting & race baiting chat, it will not be lifted. He has connected 11 tiems for 3.5 hours, but has only ever played 1 round so their intentions are pretty clear.

@tusk2112 This report wasn't about you and you are a better player than dragging yourself into a report about a toxic player abusing server rules. You would be on here reporting any player who did the same thing to you, so stop being such a fucking hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back